Monday, December 14, 2009

CluesLetter

As the holidays approach, we will spend more and more time reviewing the concepts we have covered the first 90 days of school. I find this approach helps students retain information over the two week break. We will also review the first week back. Homework will exist, but it will be light. A lot of the work will be done in class. I am also looking forward to some of the holiday activities I have planned for next week.

If you are like me, you are busy, busy, busy. It seems like every night and weekend day is filled with more than one place to go or thing to do. I will try and keep this in mind, as well.

You have done a great job volunteering for the party on the back is a list, just to remind you.

I will talk to students about portion control. You can help by making bite sizes pieces of your treats.

The students voted to exchange gifts. Each student (who wants to participate) needs to bring in a paperback book or an activity book. We will exchange them randomly at the party.


Thanks, and have a great holiday season,

No comments:

Post a Comment